SUNDAY, JUNE 7th 2015 HUNTINGTON BEACH CONCOURS EVENT
RULES OF ENTRY
The Committee reserves the right to accept or deny entry. Entrants will be notified of acceptance or denial.
- The Committee reserves the right to combine or divide classes depending on the number of entries accepted. If the number received warrants, classes will be further split.
- The Committee will have the final decision on classification.
- All cars should be pre-registered by Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015, and the “Release of Liability” must be signed.
- No “Entry-Day” entries are accepted for judging. Payment must accompany registration.
- All cars must be placed by 8:00 am.
- All cars must remain in position on the field until 4:00 P.M.
- No “For Sale” signs, displays, stanchions, canopies, EZups, detail, or support vehicles allowed.
- A club or automobile marqué may wish to sponsor its own classes. For example, the NCCC has specific class for Corvettes and we accommodate them.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Except for the Featured Marqués, all cars and motorcycles manufactured within the last five years of the current year’s event will be placed in our “special interest” class on chief judge’s determination based on total entries received by June 3rd, 2015.