To pay to register your vehicle, please click here
Entry forms for both the Rod & Custom Show (Saturday event) and the traditional Concours event held on Sunday have been combined and consolidated to provide for cost efficiency and eliminate confusion. This entry form can be used for entering your automobile, motorcycle or bicycle. The registration form has been color-coded for each day of the two-day event. The BLUE areas on the form relate to and indicate registration for the (Saturday) – Rod & Custom show held on Saturday, May 31st. The areas in WHITE relate to and indicate registration for the traditional Concours event to be held on Sunday, June 1st.
TO PRINT THE ENTRY FORM:
Open the pdf file for your type of entry and the event day you wish to attend:
• Print and complete the Saturday, May 31st, entry form “BLUE PORTION” for Hot Rod and Custom-type entries
• Print and complete the Sunday, June 1st entry form “WHITE PORTION” for entering the traditional Concours classic car show on Sunday.
• The standalone Motorcycle entry form can apply to both days. IMPORTANT: Check the appropriate date box at the top of the form to indicate the day you intend to enter.
Please note the following important information:
1. Be sure to sign the Liability Release on your entry form. Unsigned forms will delay your entry being keyed into our system.
2. Please complete one form per entry.
3.. The entry registration fees have been increased $5.00 to cover the rising costs of show production. Please make note of this when filling out your check to mail with your entry.
4. Entries wishing to be judged must be received by Tuesday, May 27th.
5. Your entry fee covers entry into the event for you and one other person.
6. Overflow spectator parking for the event is available in the adjacent Sports Complex for $1.00. Parking tickets will be issued to cars not showing the appropriate tickets.
Click to download Entry Forms