SUNDAY, June 4th 2023 HUNTINGTON BEACH CONCOURS EVENT
RULES OF ENTRY
The Committee reserves the right to accept or deny entry. Entrants will be notified of acceptance or denial.
- The Committee reserves the right to combine or divide classes depending on the number of entries accepted. If the number received warrants, classes will be further split.
- The Committee will have the final decision on classification.
- All cars MUST be pre-registered by noontime, Friday, May 26th, 2023, and the “Release of Liability” must be signed.
- NO “Event-Day” entries will be accepted for the Sunday Concours.
- All cars must be placed by 8:00 A.M.
- All cars must remain in position on the field until 4:00 P.M.
- No “For Sale” signs, displays, stanchions, canopies, EZups, detail, or support vehicles allowed.
- A club or automobile marqué may wish to sponsor its own classes. For example, the NCCC has specific class for Corvettes and we accommodate them.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Except for the Featured Marqués, all cars and motorcycles manufactured within the last five years of the current year’s event will be placed in our “special interest” class on chief judge’s determination based on total entries received by noontime, noontime, Friday, May 26th, 2023.